Was the Apostle Paul the First Christian?
No, he wasn’t! He was a follower of Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua the Messiah! Why? See below.
War der Apostel Paulus der erste Christ? Nein, war er nicht! Er war ein Nachfolger von Jeschua HaMaschiach, “Jesus” dem Messias! Warum? (Zum Deutschen Text hinunterscrollen.)
(See also Torah of Messiah for more in-depth study about Paul.)
Did somebody try to convince you that the Apostle Paul was a Christian? Neither Yeshua (Jesus), nor Paul, Peter, Matthew, Mark or John were!
Wollte Dich jemand überzeugen, dass der Apostel Paulus ein Christ war? Weder Jeschua (Jesus), noch Paulus, Petrus, Matthäus, Markus noch Johannes waren Christen!
Rabbi Sha’ul (The Apostle Paul) says:
- “Therefore I urge you, imitate me.” – 1 Co 4:16
- “Imitate me, just as I also imitate Messiah.” – 1 Co 11:1
- “Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.” – Php 3:17
- Paul always kept the Sabbath (Acts 17:2, Acts 18:4).
- Paul kept the Feasts (Acts 20:6, Acts 20:16).
- Paul instructed us to keep the Feasts (1 Co 5:7-8).
- Paul believed all of the Torah (Acts 24:14).
- Paul said that we establish the Torah (Ro 3:31).
- Paul taught from the Torah (Acts 28:23) .
- Paul obeyed the Torah (Acts 21:24, Ro 7:25).
- Paul took delight in the Torah (Ro 7:22).
- Paul warned no one should judge believers who eat kosher and keep God’s Feasts (Col 2:16-17).
- Paul taught that Yeshua (even after his death and resurrection) was a man and the Messiah (i.e. mediator between God+man) but not God (1 Ti 2:5).
- Paul taught that Yeshua’s God (YHWH) is also our God, i.e. there is only one Monotheistic God (Elohim Echad – the Lord is One!) (Eph 1:17).
- Paul never ever preached a Triune/Trinitarian God (God Father, God Son, and God Holy Spirit) (—).
Rabbi Sha’ul (Der Apostel Paulus) sagt:
Please report broken links to TMRelay (@) gmx.ch. Thank you.
Bitte ungültige Links an TMRelay (@) gmx.ch melden. Danke.
Posted by Thomas M. – http://www.eThomas.ch